- Company name
- Trainocate Holdings, Ltd.
- President and CEO
- Taito Sugishima
- Number of employees
- 427 (* across the entire Trainocate Group)
President and CEO
- Head Office
- Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Oak Tower, 6-8-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- The Japan branch of Global Knowledge Network was established as a spin-off of the education and training business division of Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC; currently Hewlett Packard).
- The company was reorganized as an independent company by a management buyout (MBO) backed by venture capitalist company JAFCO Group Co., Ltd.
- The company concluded an underwriting agreement for bonds with share options as well as call options with Internet Research Institute, Inc.
- The company became a subsidiary of Internet Research Institute, Inc.
- The company became independent after transferring all shares from Internet Research Institute, Inc. The current management took over the business.
- A subsidiary, Global Knowledge Management Center Co., Ltd. (Quintegral Ltd.), was established through the transfer of all businesses in Japan previously handled by the American Management Association (AMA).
- The company started to advance overseas. The Global Knowledge Network Asia Group was formed (Singapore: Trainocate (S) Pte. Ltd., Malaysia: TRAINOCATE (M) SDN. BHD., India: Trainocate Networks India Private Limited).
- Trainocate Indonesia (PT. Trainocate Networks Indonesia) joined the group.
- Trainocate Thailand (Trainocate (Thailand) Company Limited) and Trainocate Vietnam (Trainocate Vietnam Co., Ltd.) were founded.
- Clisk Corporation joined the group.
- The corporate name changed from Global Knowledge Network to Trainocate.
- The company concluded a strategic business partnership with Kornerstone Limited in Hong Kong.
- The Quintegral Asia Group was formed (The Philippines: Quintegral Philippines, Inc.; Singapore: Quintegral Pte. Ltd.; Malaysia: Quintegral Sdn. Bhd.).
- The company entered into a strategic business partnership with TLG Learning in the USA.
- Trainocate Taiwan (Trainocate Taiwan Co. Ltd.) was established.
- Kornerstone Limited in Hong Kong founded a Chinese venture with Column Training and Consulting Co., Ltd. in Shanghai.
- Trainocate Philippines (Trainocate Philippines Inc) was separated from Quintegral Philippines (Quintegral Philippines, Inc.).
- Trainocate Sri Lanka (Trainocate Lanka Pvt Ltd.) was established.
- Clisk Corporation became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trainocate Holdings.
- Trainocate Australia (Trainocate Australia Pty Ltd) was established.
- Taito Sugishima became the President and CEO and Takashi Ozawa became the Chairman of the company.